Regent Gas is one of the UK’s oldest independent business gas suppliers and was founded back in 1995. Below we profile their tariffs, the company and customer reviews.
They currently offer 4 tariffs:
Regent Gas Contract 1: Fixed Price
- Stable unit rate for the base cost of your gas
- Single standing charge on each gas meter for gas transportation and metering costs
- Out of contract gas rates of up to 4.95 p/Kwh + £9.85 standing charge.
Regent Gas Contract 2: Fixed Price with mid-term review
- Benefit more quickly from any falls in the wholesale gas price.
- Stable unit rate for the base cost of your gas + Single standing charge on each gas meter
- Contract reviewed mid-way through the term length
Regent Gas Contract 3: Fixed term with deferred gas purchase
- Cost of gas is left open
- Gas purchased on an ongoing basis
regent Gas Contact 4: Tailored
- For larger multi-site business gas users, defined as those consuming more than 5,000,000 kWh per annum.
- Payment terms linked to customer credit score
- Variable gas unit rate
- Flexible standing charges
- Shorter term contracts
Regent Gas Company Profile: Regent Gas is London based and privately owned. they supply gas to all sorts of businesses including hotels, leisure centres, manufacturing plants, offices, shops, warehouses and more. They claim to serve thousands of single and multi-site businesses throughout the country.
They supply natural gas, connection and metering services to small, medium sized and large corporate businesses, throughout England, Scotland and Wales. All accounts get a dedicated account manager.
Unlike many other suppliers, they clearly list their out of contract rates on their website. As one of the oldest independent suppliers, they have built-up good working relationships with many business energy brokers, which seems to be how they acquire many of their customers.