For businesses with simple needs this can be done very quickly. You could even get started right now by comparing quotes here.
However, businesses with slightly more complex needs, may want to hire a business energy broker, consultant and/or procurement specialist to help find the best deal or provide advice on reducing energy usage.
Below we list 62 of the UK’s leading business energy brokers, consultants and procurement companies (ranked in order of search volume) along with a selection unique services they offer:
- Fixed Commercial Electricity & Gas Procurement
- Flexible Commercial Electricity & Gas Procurement
- Commercial Green Energy
- Energy Procurement
- Energy and environmental compliance
- Utility administration
3. Inspired Energy
- Energy Procurement, both fixed price or flexible contracts
- Market Analysis
- Bureau Service
4. Mitie Energy (Utilyx)
- Designs energy risk strategies tailored to meet your business needs.
- Take the strain out of the growing complexities of energy compliance.
- Bespoke energy management solutions.
5. Northern Gas & Power
- Energy Management including: Invoice Validation, Budget Reporting and Query Resolution.
- Compliance including: Carbon Reporting, Climate Change and Energy Audits.
- Energy Reductions through improvement technologies.
6. Green Energy Consulting
- Consultancy specialising in the renewable electricity and carbon neutral gas sector.
- Consumption reduction strategies.
- Bill Monitor.
7. UCR Consultants
- Business Gas fixed prices.
- Business Electricity pricing from all major suppliers.
- Manage over 15,000 supplies for their customers.
8. Black Sheep Utilities
- Tariff analysis
- Bill validation and account reconciliation
- Validation of VAT and Climate Change Levy (CCL)
9. Business Juice
- Better deals on deal on electricity and gas contracts.
- Manage your energy contract from beginning to end.
- Help with metering.
10. LSI Energy
- Clear and simple comparison of the whole energy market.
- All clients receive a personal Account Manager to help them with their contracts.
- On-Line data access of exactly how much gas and electricity is being used throughout your business.
11. Power Solutions UK
- Free Energy Check service
- Business Energy Efficiency services
- P272 regulation
- Help with Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Scheme
- Smart Meter Installation
- Energy Management and Environmental Assessment.
13. The Energy Brokers
- Electricity & Gas – energy procurement, supply optimisation and market intelligence.
- Demand Reduction – optimise supplies, reduce consumption, and improve efficiency.
- 100% independent of suppliers.
14. Resolve Energy
- Contract Negotiation
- Account Management
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
15. Business Cost Consultants
- Compliance management service (CCL, ESOS, P272, etc.)
- Energy supplier disputes
- Energy procurement and management
16. Utility Renewals
- Contract Management
- Renewal Reminder
- Contract negotiations and paperwork
17. BEC Consultants (British Energy Contracts Consultancy)
- Contract Alignment Service
- Hep with Termination Of Existing Contracts
- Change Of Tenancy Process Management
18. Pulse Business Energy
- Legal guidance and support on energy contracts.
- Energy wholesale buying strategies and knowledge from the industry’s foremost experts.
- Help saving money through Climate Change Agreements (CCAs), Metering Management and Bill Validation.
19. Apollo Energy
- Electricity and gas procurement on fixed and flexible contracts.
- Utility Management Services.
- Hep with Levies and Forecasts.
20. Direct Power
- Help with the the supply and installation of all types of meters.
- Capacity Review.
- Energy Audits.
21. Utility Helpline
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Dispute Resolution
- Business energy management services
22. The Energy Company
- Help with incorrect VAT rates
- Whole of market comparisons
- Energy management services
23. Tradelink Solutions
- Focus on renewable energy.
- Non-renewable and Renewable Energy Consultancy Services.
- Trading of ROCs and LECs with REGOs.
24. F1 Energy
- Simplify your existing utility commitments.
- Assist to deal with any type of threat or potential disconnection.
- Handle difficult outstanding relationships on your behalf with all suppliers.
25. Alliance Contracts
- Metering solutions and energy management.
- Removal of reactive power charges.
- Advice on energy efficiency.
26. Nationwide Energy Consultants
- Energy surveys and energy saving advice.
- Energy service upgrades and downgrades.
- Help finding a new supplier or renewing an existing contract.
27. Data Energy
- Help protect you from any penalty charges.
- Pinpoint the good and the bad in terms of the energy performance.
- Help you to get the best unit rates on electricity and gas.
- Variety of contracting options and procurement strategies.
- Checks and validate all gas and electricity invoices against contractual stipulations.
- Help with onsite energy generation and storage.
- Can provide a procurement strategy including group buying.
- Contract Monitoring and Termination.
- Fully project managed multi-utility connections and site works for electricity, water & gas.
- Daily analysis of the energy and gas markets.
- Automatic termination of contracts to avoid ‘rollover’ rates.
- Tariff analysis to ensure the most effective pricing structure.
31. Zero Trace Procurement
- Portfolio Auditing including MPAN/MPRN Numbers, Levy Liabilities, Annual Consumption and more.
- Energy Procurement Strategy and Brokerage.
- Management and Bureau Services.
32. Business Energy Direct
- Compile prices from all suppliers, and provide you with a report showing the best available options.
- Bespoke prices negotiated on your behalf.
- Help with metering.
33. Nationwide Utilities
- Energy tendering strategy.
- Energy and carbon management services.
- Renewable energy consultancy.
34. Gaia Energy
- Negotiate energy contracts.
- Electricity and gas basket scheme for churches, charities and commercial sites.
- Worked with Christian Aid to create the ARK Tariff which is designed to help those in the developing world reduce CO2 emissions.
35. Box Power
- UK’s first not-for-profit energy consultants for business.
- Community interest company helping you procure ethical energy.
- Half hourly reporting
- Manage supplier switching process.
- Advance contract renewal reminders.
- Completely independent energy consultants.
37. Cost Centre Services
- 360 degree energy analysis.
- Supplier Handling.
- Uncover overpayments that have simply gone unnoticed for up to the past 6 years.
38. Catalyst Commercial Services
- Business energy audit including energy savings opportunities and 10% savings or your money back.
- Flexible energy baskets and group buying.
- Energy monitoring and targeting.
39. Fortis Energy
- Assist in controlling your energy contract.
- Manage your contract throughout its term and will negotiate and handle your future contracts.
- Offer fixed and flexible price contracts for commercial gas and electricity supplies.
40. Bluemark Consultants
- Help with setting up and managing Micro generation energy schemes.
- Help with the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme.
- End-to-end business electricity and gas procurement services.
41. SB Energy
- ESOS – Energy savings opportunity scheme.
- Real-time market intelligence for electricity & gas procurement.
- Carbon reporting and compliance.
42. Energy Cost Management
- Bill Management Service including contract audit, bill validation and site survey.
- Online energy management dashboard.
- Monitor the energy markets to provide truly independent advice.
43. Hotel Energy
- Sustainable procurement and energy consortiums.
- Swift dispute resolution.
- Energy audits and benchmarking.
44. Energy Management Services Ltd
- Monitoring Services including Tariff Analysis, Bill validation and Smart metering.
- Power Quality and Distribution.
- Help with the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme.
45. Utility Savings Corporation
- Specialises in service to the public house, hotel and catering trades.
- Group Energy Management Services.
- Monitors the wholesale electricity and gas price markets on a daily basis.
46. Orchard Energy
- Fixed and flexible term energy purchasing.
- Handle energy queries and paperwork on your behalf.
- Balance utility costs, lower energy overheads and reduce environmental impact.
47. Indigo Swan
- Bill checking and historical bill check.
- Meter Operator (MOP) Reviews.
- Electricity Capacity Review.
48. Inprova Energy
- Flexible procurement approach.
- OJEU (Official Journal of the European Community) tendering
- Energy compliance and accreditation.
49. Energy Solutions Brokers
- Commercial Energy Procurement.
- Scrutinise your existing energy contract to find better deals.
- Market Intelligence and Analysis.
50. BBA Energy
- Help install permanent gas and electricity meters.
- Manage the Change of Tenancy (COT) process.
- Energy education.
51. Direct-Energy Associates
- Help with every aspect of meter work including replacement, testing, removal and the isolation of supply points.
- Help with new Half Hourly electricity connections.
- Electricity and gas consultancy and procurement services.
52. Utilities Savings Limited
- Capacity matching services.
- Help with bad energy related credit scores
- Member of the UIA (Utilities Intermediaries Association)
53. Energy Renewals
- Specialist Energy Services for multi-sites.
- Voltage Optimisation System.
- Help with demand side response.
54. Utility Assist
- Manage the entire process of finding a new energy provider from beginning to end.
- Take care of any queries throughout the duration of your contract.
- Helping you to control, measure and manage your energy consumption.
55. Church Energy Savings Consortium
- Partner to many Churches, Cathedrals, Diocese and Property Management companies.
- All businesses are welcomed.
- Member of the Utilities Intermediaries Association (UIA).
56. Business Energy Store
- Gas & Electricity Procurement.
- Specialists in Half Hourly meter contract renewals to comply with P272.
- Offer free and impartial energy advice for businesses.
57. ESS Energy
- Recover costs by using their bill auditing service.
- Help on how to improve energy efficiencies and reduce consumption.
- Access to a dedicated account manager.
58. ESS Utility Consultants
- Assist with budgeting and administration.
- Complement in-house activities to ensure future costs and consumption are kept to a minimum.
- Negotiate the lowest possible prices.
59. Spiral Utilities
- Help with contract management.
- Energy review services.
- Energy bill resolution.
- square one utilities
- taurus utility consultants
60. Square One Utilities
- Energy procurement based around specific business requirements.
- Full energy audits.
- Implement recommended changes to deliver significant and sustainable efficiency improvements.
61. Taurus Utility Consultants
- Bespoke energy quotes based on their negotiations.
- Help with business LPG and commercial LPG Supplies.
- Help with new connections and siteworks.
62. Effective Utilities
- Help SMEs with gas, power and water
- Utility monitoring for large businesses
- Can help large businesses reduce usage through lighting upgrades and voltage optimisation
For more please visit the following pages: