Yorkshire Gas and Power (YGP) are an independent commercial gas and electricity supplier to England, Scotland and Wales operating since 2009. Below we profile their tariffs, provide a company profile and show customer reviews.
Yorkshire Gas and Power Electricity Tariffs
- 1, 2 or 3 year fixed price electricity supply contracts.
- Common contract end dates
- Flexible & Pass-Through Products
- Out of Contract Rates: £4.99 daily standing charge and 27.50p/kWh
Yorkshire Gas and Power Gas Tariffs
- 1, 2 or 3 year fixed price gas supply contracts.
- Multi-site Contracts
- Monthly payment plans to spread the cost of your energy across the year
- Out of Contract Rates: £4.99 daily standing charge and 7.50p/kWh for all units./li>
Yorkshire Gas and Power company profile: The company goal is to become a serious competitor to the ‘Big 6’ by providing a first class experience to existing and new customers alike. They aim to do this by driving down prices and investing in better customer service.
The company works closely with energy brokers to acquire new customers and offer a guarantee to beat your renewal prices or give you £100.
Yorkshire Gas and Power Reviews
“We switched to Yorkshire Gas and Power and obtained a significant saving over the next cheapest supplier. The service has been perfect to date.” – Scots Corner customer testimonial
According to their complaints page they had 0 complaints last quarter.
British Business Energy Website Score:
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? Yes, a few customer testimonials can be found on some pages.
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Yes, contains only basic information about their services, but they do clearly display out-of-contract rates.
- Online account management? No
Based on the above Yorkshire Gas and Power gets a website score of 4/5.
– Posted on January 9th, 2018