Utilita Energy claims to be the UK’s fastest growing independent energy supplier. Below we have a look at their business tariffs & company profile.
Utilita Energy One Price Fits All Business Tariff
- 12 or 24 month fixed price contract for both electricity and gas
- Same price whether you pay by Pay As You Go, by Direct Debit or to Pay on Receipt.
- Flexi Pay means you can switch how you pay at any time.
- Free smart meter with Smart Energy Monitor
- Out of Contract / Deemed Electricity Prices: 17p/kWh + 35 p/day standing charge.
- Out of Contract / Deemed Gas Prices: 5p/kWh + 35 p/day standing charge.
Company Profile: Utilita’s main focus is supplying energy to home and businesses customers via prepayment meters. Thus they may be a good choice if you and/or your business has bad credit or no credit history.
However, unlike regular prepayment meters, their Smart Energy Monitor gives you much more information. It communicates with your gas and electricity meters and displays all of your energy usage in one place, in real-time.
The meter can also display historic usage, current tariff information and how many days credit you have left.
Their Smart Pay As You Go (Smart PAYG) plan is their most popular. You can top-up online, over the phone, via an app, by SMS or at any PayPoint location. Additionally they offer Emergency and Friendly Credit so you’ll never run out of credit at night, over the weekend or during bank holidays.
And if you want to switch to another payment method they also offer Direct Debit and Pay on Receipt plans.