SSE Airtricity, as the name suggests, is owned by Big-Six energy company, SSE. It supplies electricity and gas to business and domestic customers in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Below we profile their tariffs for Northern Irish customers.
SSE Airtricity Small Business Energy Tariffs
- For small business customers spending £1k – £10k per year on energy.
- Multi-year fixed price electricity contracts.
- Fixed term discount tariffs for electricity.
- Range of gas contracts depending on your business needs.
SSE Airtricity Medium Business Energy Tariffs
- For customers spending £10k – £200k per year on energy.
- Tailored contracts for electricity and gas
- Flexible pricing approach.
- Bespoke energy management solutions.
SSE Airtricity Large Business / Enterprise Energy Tariffs
- For customers spending £200k+ per year on energy.
- Fixed price electricity product with no surcharge cost.
- Flexible price electricity products allowing you to buy your energy in increments (monthly, quarterly, and/or by season).
- Fixed Price, Market Tracker and fully flexible gas contracts.
Company Profile: SSE Airtricity (originally Eirtricity) was founded in 1997 and is now the largest wind generator in the entire all-island Ireland Single Electricity Market. They operate 26 wind farms generating 580MW of renewable electricity. They are also the second largest energy supplier in Northern Ireland.
The company provides gas to business via SSE Airtricity Gas NI Ltd, the leading provider of natural gas in Northern Ireland.
They offer online account management and a range of services aimed at businesses of all sizes in Northern Ireland. Therefore, if you’re looking for an Ireland based green energy supplier, you should at least give SSE Airtricity a look.