Ecotricity is one of the UK’s leading green energy suppliers for both home and business customers. Below we profile their electricity & gas prices, rates, contracts and tariffs.
Ecotricity has green energy tariffs for small & medium businesses (SMEs) along with bespoke tariffs for larger enterprises. The details for each type of business can be found below:
Ecotricity Small Businesses Electricity Tariffs
- 100% green energy tariff.
- 35% of electricity comes from their own windmills.
- One simple tariff with fixed pricing and no contract renewals.
- An expert team of business account managers to answer your questions and all queries
- Prices from 14.15 p/kwh + 18.90 p/day standing charge.
Ecotricity Small Businesses Green Gas Tariffs
- Green Gas created from grass
- 5% of gas supplied is green
- Prices from 3.95 p/kwh + 24.15 p/day standing charge
Ecotricity Large Business Tariffs
- 100% green tariff
- Fixed pricing for large energy use
- A dedicated account manager
Ecotricity company profile: Ecotricity claims to be the world’s first Green Electricity company. Founded in 1996, they generate around 35-40% of their power through their own windmills and buy the rest from other renewable energy providers.
In 2010, they pioneered green gas to further improve their eco-credentials. Customer bills go to building new sources of green electricity and gas, refereed to as bills into mills. And with no shareholders, they are able to invest more each year per customer on new sources of Green Energy than any other energy company in Britain.
Beyond the tariffs listed above help your business set-up new connections (done in around 1 month) and better yet help you set-up on-site wind energy. They will build, own, operate and maintain the turbines on your site so it’s even easier to go green. Below you can read some reviews about Ecotricity.