D-ENERGi is an award winning business electricity and gas supplier based in Manchester. Below we outline their tariffs, along with company profile and customer reviews.
D-ENERGi Business Electricity Tariffs
- Fixed price electricity contracts.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Call centre based in Manchester
- Help with business energy switching process.
D-ENERGi Half Hourly Electricity Tariffs
- Electricity plans specifically for those on Half-Hourly meters
- Aim not to match, but beat the big six renewal prices.
- Supply, install, maintain and operate electricity meters
- Offer advice and expertise in setting up your MOP (Meter Operator) and DCA (Data Collector Agreements)
D-ENERGi Business Gas Tariffs
- Fixed price gas contracts.
- Stellar customer service with dedicated account manager.
- All calls are answered within 5 rings!
D-ENERGi Renewable Energy Tariffs
- Can design, build, and install a biomass system.
- Alternatively offer a fully managed service via an Energy Supply Contract.
- Solar PV, CHP Biomass, Air & Ground Source air pumps solutions.
Other Energy Services
- Meter Installation and Removal
- Meter changing and Re-sitting
- Meter accuracy Checks
- Energise / De-energisation sites
- New Connections
D-ENERGi company profile: D-ENERGi is a fully independent, business-only energy supplier founded in Manchester in 2002. Over the past 15 years, they’ve grown to supply thousands of businesses across the UK.
As you can see above they offer a wide range of energy services and have won multiple awards. They also have a dedicated rebates team designed specifically to help charities and non-profits reclaim VAT and CCL over-payments.
Beyond the simple focus on customers service, which all suppliers claim to do, they also have a set of 10 core values that include among other things: open and honest relationships with communication, agility, teamwork & positivity and social responsibility by giving away a percentage of profits to registered charities each year.