Corona Energy is one of the UK’s leading business energy suppliers to UK customers. They currently focuses on the Industrial and Commercial gas market and claim to have a round an 11% market share.
Keep reading to learn more about Corona Energy’s business contracts and tariffs, rates and prices and read real customer reviews below:
Business Gas Tariffs
- Fixed price gas supply agreements for any period up to 36 months
- Low priced flexible agreements that closely track wholesale prices
- Deemed gas rates of 5.5 p/kWh
- Option for 100% green gas sourced from producers of biomethane gas.
- Automated Meter Readings (AMR)
- A range of billing and payment options including Direct Debit, BACS and cheques.
- Team of engineers to help out any installation, upgrade or replacement to your supply or metering.
Commercial Electricity Tariffs
- Offer both fixed and flexible plans
- Simple, effective products offering competitive pricing
- Current out-of-contract electricity prices are 22.5 p/kWh.
- Fuel mix: Natural gas 32.3%, Renewables: 24.3%, Nuclear 23.7%, Coal: 17%, Other fuels 2.5%
Renewable Electricity and Gas Tariffs
- Both electricity and green gas options are fully 100% renewable
- Green gas is sourced from producers of biomethane gas in the UK
- Electricity from a variety of sources including solar, hydro, biogen and wind
Corona Energy company profile: Corona Energy has been in business for over 20 years and claims to have over 11,000 UK businesses as customers. Their main focus is the Industrial and Commercial gas market where they provide 11% of the UK supply.
They back up their commitment to customer service with their Performance Pledge, it includes that they will:
- Provide you with accurate information, either verbally or written, and make it easy for you to contact them.
- Advise you if there are any changes that affect you.
- Act promptly to resolve any queries.
- Provide you with accurate, monthly invoices, which clearly show the consumption, price per kWh and daily charge if applicable.
- Offer expertise and provide product advice to help you manage and reduce your energy consumption.
- Act in a fair, honest, transparent and professional manner.
- Work closely with the regulator and comply with all regulatory and compliance issues to ensure your needs are met.
- Work with you if you are having difficulty paying your bills.
While, it’s common for most business energy suppliers to offer similar pledges, they do take it a step further and include alink to e-mail their MD, Matthew Gray directly. They also recently won the Charitable Business Audentior Award 2016 presented by Watford Borough Council.
They offer bespoke solutions to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with spends of less than £100,000 per annum on gas or electricity, Corporate customers who spend more than £100,000 per annum on gas or electricity, Crown Commercial Service provider for public sector customers and third sector clients.