Ovo Energy has helped over 500,000 home and business customers across the UK get cheaper prices for electricity and gas while offering superior customer service. They are also trying to go green offering tariffs use a greater share of renewable energy than the standard UK suppliers.
You can learn more about Ovo Energy’s business contracts and tariffs, rates and prices and read reviews from real customers below:
Ovo Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
- Business energy plan is 33% renewable electricity.
- Fix prices for 12 or 24 months
- Paperless billing and monthly Direct Debits
- 7 day cool-off period and no auto-rollovers
- Focus on customer service
- Fixed Bet prices from: 10.34 p/kwh + 27.40 p/day standing charge.
Company Profile: Ovo Energy’s major focus is on customer service and always putting the customer first. They’ve been in business since 2009 and in that time have managed to attract over 500,000 residential and business customers across the UK.
For business customers they really focus on the value and service they provide to set them apart. Unlike other suppliers they won’t try sneaky tactics like auto-rollovers. They also have a Bristol based customer service team if anything does go wrong.
Finally, please note that while Ovo Energy currently supplies electricity and gas to home customers, it only business electricity, not business gas at this time.
Ovo Energy Reviews
“Excellent, no fuss service and very competitive tariffs. What more can I say?” – via Trust Pilot
“Good value, efficient service & easy to use website. 3% interest on overpayment” – via Which?
“I have been a customer of OVO since the end of March last year. They have been faultless in their customer service.” – via Singletrack
“Poor customer service” – via Trust Pilot
“Worse than Vodafone!” – via Review Centre
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? Yes
- Straightforward to get an electricity quote? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Limited. While they do have a fair bit of information on their website, there is relatively little focused on their business offerings.
- Online account management? Yes
Based on the above Ovo Energy gets a website score of 4.5/5.
– Posted on 8 January 2018