Crown Gas and Power is the energy division of Crown Oil Ltd and supplies natural gas to businesses of all sizes in the UK. They can also install gas and electricity services including new connections and new meters.
Business Gas Tariffs
- As of February 2017, Out of Contract/Deemed Contract gas rates are 5.2 p/kWh.
- Daily Standing charge on deemed contracts range between £1 and £300 depending on site size.
- Provide variable contract lengths.
- Minute-to-minute gas pricing.
- Bespoke plans for SME & Micro Business, Commercial Business Gas and Larger/Higher Quantity Business Gas.
- Automated meter readers (AMR) and readings
- Tailored billing and customised payment terms.
Other Energy Services
- New connections for both gas and electricity.
- New meters for both gas and electricity to coincide with new connection.
- Service Alterations to exiting meters and connections.
Crown Gas and Power company profile: Crown Gas and Power’s parent company, Crown Oil, has over 60 years worth of experience supplying gas to business. Their slogan is: “putting all our energy into providing yours!” as they feel customer service is where they excel.
They claim to offer “jargon free” communication and a transparent customer relationships. Their aim is operate an ethical business that ensures its longevity via referrals and repeat business.
Some of the ways they claim to focus on customers includes:
- Dedicated telephone numbers and email addresses
- Timely resolution of queries together with effective routes for query escalation.
- Clear and concise invoices based on actual meter readings.
- Notify you as quickly as possible of any issues that arise with your account.
- Online account access.
- Simple, open and objective complaints handling process.
- Continually challenge staff, systems and processes to improve products and services based on feedback.
Crown Gas and Power Reviews
At the time of writing we could not find any other reviews for Crown Gas and Power online (either positive or negative).
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes, also includes online chat.
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? No, and no other reviews could be found online.
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes, online or via phone.
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Little, very limited website that only outlines their services although they do include lots of documents online.
- Online account management? Yes
Based on the above Crown Gas and Power gets a website score of 3.5/5.
– Posted on July 21st, 2017