PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Love Energy Savings.com Ltd are operating under a brand license of British Business Energy.
Other Important Documents
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By filling in a quote form you agree to allow us to share this information with third parties to help you get the best price comparison quote for your business energy needs.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Service Fees & Charges – How We Get Paid
British Business Energy receive a commission directly from the supplier when an energy contract procured via us goes live; it pays for our service, including comparison, switch management, customer service and account management. The commission earned by British Business Energy balances the cost to provide these services, in line with providing good customer outcomes and retaining our standing within the market in order to continue to provide customers with competitive deals for their business. By agreeing to use our service, you are agreeing for British Business Energy to receive commission for our service.
The commission is included within your unit cost of energy usage by way of a small uplift; therefore, the cost of British Business Energy’s service is included within the cost of the energy contract you agree with your chosen supplier. You are not required to make any direct payment to British Business Energy.
As an example, we may secure an electricity unit rate of 15.5 pence per KwH (kilowatt hour) to which we may apply an uplift of 0.7 pence, so the contracted price would be 16.2 pence per KwH. The calculation for our commission is therefore uplift multiplied by annual energy consumption and multiplied by the contract term. Whilst different for every contract, our commission is generally just a few percent of the cost of the total energy contract and typically under 1.2 pence of the unit rate.
Due to the way we are remunerated we only offer business energy prices from the suppliers who are live on our panel. Because our commissions are based on future usage they are forecast amounts. If you would like to find out the commission we expect to receive from your contract please email [email protected].
Some suppliers may make additional payments to us, e.g. a nominal payment per meter sold successfully to that supplier; however, these payments do not impact the impartiality of the comparison service provided.