Hudson Energy is an independent, business-only electricity and gas supplier. They are owned by Just Energy Group, an American company specialising renewable energy. Learn more about Hudson Energy’s UK tariffs below along with a company profile.
Hudson Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
- Plans for SMEs spending less than £25k pa and Corporate Businesses spending more than £25k pa.
- Fixed rate contracts from 12 – 36 months at competitive prices
- 100% renewable electricity, with options to invest further to tackle climate change
- Clear billing, contract and payment options
- Half hourly & non-half hourly
- Large customers can choose from Full Fix, Semi Fix (Excludes FiT, RO, CfD) or Energy Only (wholesale price)
Hudson Energy Business Gas Tariffs
- Range of fixed term gas rates from three months to three years.
- Contract flexibility
- Easy switching process.
- Plans for businesses spending less than £20k pa (<732,000 kWh) and those spending more than £20k pa (via broker)
Hudson Energy company profile: Hudson Energy is an independent business energy supplier that focuses on supplying renewable electricity to businesses in the UK. They’ve also recently started supplying gas to businesses as well.
Last year they managed to source 99% of their power from renewable sources (50% from Hydro and 40% from wind). This compares to the UK average of around 19% for all suppliers.
The company is owned by Just Energy Group, a leading energy retailer and supplier of renewable energy serving 1.8 million customers across North America. So if you want a green energy tariff they are a good place to start.