Engie (Formerly GDF Suez) is a major energy company in the UK, involved in electricity generation and distribution, natural gas and renewable energy.
Below you’ll find information about their business contracts and tariffs, rates and prices and read reviews from real customers:
Engie Business Electricity & Gas Fixed Tariffs
- For small and medium sized businesses.
- Complete predictability in terms of electricity prices and gas prices.
- Dedicated account manager.
- Deemed rates of 15.83p/kWh for non-Half Hourly electricity customers and 4.15p/KWh for gas customers.
Engie Buisness Electricity & Gas Flexible Tariffs
- For large business customers.
- Pay market-reflective prices for your energy.
- Amend your forecast at any time.
- Benefit from falling market prices with a sell back option.
- Spread your purchasing across the contract period to access lower prices.
- Deemed electricity day rates of 17.76p/kWh and night rates of 11.36p/kWh for half-hourly billed customers.
Engie Renewable Electricity Tariffs
- No-carbon energy is generated from 100% renewable sources (wind / hydro)
- Fully certified by UK Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGOs) or EU Guarantees of Origin (GoOs).
- In line with the fuel mix disclosure regulations.
Engie (GDF Suez) company profile: Engie Group is a French energy company that employs over 20,000 people in the UK across their various business units, and generate £3.7 billion in revenue. Globally, they employ 154,950 people with revenues of €70 billion, making them one of the largest energy companies in Europe and the World.
They have a real focus on green and renewable electricity options, along with being a major supplier of natural gas. In the UK, they focus exclusively on supplying businesses with energy and currently have approximately 14,000 customers in the public and private sectors.
We could not find any reviews for either Engie or GDF Suez’s energy tariffs in the UK. On the Dutch version of the Feedback Company’s website Engie is given a rating of 8.6 out 10 based on 991 reviews. However, do keep in mind that they offer different services to Dutch customers compared to UK ones.
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? No, reviews or case studies could not be found on the website.
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Yes, although not presented in the nicest way most key information can be found on their website.
- Online account management? Yes
Based on the above Engie gets a website score of 4/5.
– Posted on August 7th, 2016