Vayu Energy is a business electricity, natural gas and renewable energy supplier for the commercial and industrial sector in the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands. It was recently purchased by Gas Natural Fenosa (GNF).
Keep reading to learn more about Vayu Energy’s business contracts and tariffs, rates and prices and read real customer reviews below:
Vayu Energy Electricity Tariffs
They offer a range of products for businesses to choose from. Their most popular product is:
Vayu’s Tracker Product
- Pay wholesale market business electricity prices
- Direct access to the wholesale electricity market
- Significant savings over fixed rate tariffs (assuming energy prices do not rise)
Vayu Energy Renewable Energy Tariffs
Offers an range of renewable energy products. Including:
- 100% renewable energy tariffs
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA’s) from sources such as onshore wind, landfill gas, hydro and biomass.
- Help with plans to build renewable assets.
- Help with AER (Alternative Energy Requirement) & REFIT (Renewable Energy Feed In Tariff) programmes.
Vayu Energy Gas Tariffs
Bespoke solutions are offered for each and every business to help you get the lowest business gas price.
Vayu Energy Company Profile: Vayu Energy is based in Dublin but supplies energy in the UK and Netherlands in addition to the Republic of Ireland. Founded in 2003, they now supply 20% of Ireland’s largest natural gas business users. Their biggest customers operate in the pharmaceutical, manufacturing, food and beverage, technology and retail sectors.
The Spanish utility Gas Natural Fenosa (GNF) acquired Vayu in July 2016, although there seem at the present time no plans to get retire the brand. Like all energy companies, Vayu Energy prides itself on customer service. To help them achieve this they’ve created a Vayu Customer Charter against which they can be judged.
Vayu Energy Reviews
At the current time there are no positive or negative reviews for Vayu Energy online.
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? No, reviews or case studies could be found on the website nor do they seem to exist elsewhere online.
- Straightforward to get quotes? Partial, no quote form but many other ways to get in contact.
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Some, while there is some information on the website, it is not very detailed.
- Online account management? Yes
Based on the above Vayu Energy gets a website score of 4/5.
– Posted on 8 January 2018