Vattenfall UK offers business consumers the opportunity to purchase electricity from its 100% UK renewable portfolio. Below we outline their tariffs, provide a company profile and look at customer reviews.
Vattenfall Business Electricity Tariffs
- Will start supplying business consumers from 1st October 2017.
- Offer a range of flexible products to help you manage your electricity costs
- Only generate electricity from renewable sources in the UK
- Focused on supplying and promoting sustainable business consumption
- Put you in control of your electricity supply
Vattenfall company profile: Vattenfall is 100% owned by the Swedish government and is one of the largest generators of renewable electricity across Europe. They currently have over 6.3 million customers across Europe. They entered the UK market after the purchase of iSupplyEnergy in mid-2017.
Vattenfall can provide Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) for any wind generator or project developer for sites with a capacity larger than 5MW that last up to 15 years with fixed pricing.
They also have a range of their own UK offshore and onshore wind farms and opearte the Parc Cynog Solar Farm. So if you’re looking to go green they will be worth a look.
At the time of writing Vattenfall had not yet started supplying business customers. However, iSupplyEnergy, whom they bought, currently has a 5.8 out 10 score on Trustpilot.
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? Yes, lots of case studies of work they’ve done.
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Yes, lots of information about all aspects.
- Online account management? Unknown
Based on the above Vattenfall gets a website score of 4/5.
– Posted on August 9th, 2017