GnERGY is one of many independent energy suppliers aiming to shake up how people and businesses purchase electricity and gas in the UK.
GnERGY Business Energy Tariffs
- Highly competitive rates for electricity and gas.
- Tailored tariffs to suit your business needs.
- Pay via Direct Debit, credit/debit cards and/or payment upon receipt.
- Accurate Bills based on actual meter readings
- Can get a quote and start switching process online.
GnERGY company profile: GnERGY’s main focus is on being open and honest. To do that they claim to do on the following:
- Strip out all the confusing jargon,
- Completely transparent prices and billing,
- Simplified switching process,
- Passed low prices on to you,
- Free to leave at any time, with no penalties (except while on fixed price tariffs)
The company is managed by ex-Gurkhas, who claim to run their company the same way as they approach life: with efficiency, commitment, simplicity and honesty. Their UK based customer service team speaks English, Nepali and Hindi. They also welcome customers visiting their offices to have face-to-face meetings.
There are very few reviews of GnERGY online.
Positive reviews focus on the low prices the company offers.
Negative reviews tend to focus on the slow customer service response times.
It should also be noted that they are very transparent about their fuel mix, but 34% comes from coal and further 26% comes from natural gas, so they are not a green energy supplier.
Therefore, if you’re looking for a low-cost, low-frills supplier they may be the right choice, but may not be right for businesses with more complex energy needs or ones looking to go green.
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? No, and limited reviews online.
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Little, very limited information about their business tariffs.
- Online account management? Yes
Based on the above GnERGY gets a website score of 3.5/5.
– Posted on January 8th, 2018