Gazprom Energy is the trading name of Gazprom Marketing & Trading which was founded in Richmond in 1999 as Gazpom’s base into the energy markets of Europe. Gazprom Energy focuses exclusively on supplying business electricity and gas to UK businesses and do not focus on home energy users.
You can learn more about their tariffs, contracts, prices & rates plus read reviews below:
Gazprom Energy Business Electricity & Gas Tariffs
SME & Small Business Electricity
- Fixed rate tariff for 1-2 years.
- Free from (most) market fluctuations
- Use of advanced meters and meter reading technology so bills are always accurate
- Energy Management portal to monitor your usage online
Shield Micro Electricity
- For small and micro businesses that use less than 250,000 kwh/year and/or spend less than £8,000 on energy.
- Fixed price contracts for 1-3 years
- Smart meter installation
- Clear and accurate billing
SME & Small Business Gas
- Contracts from 1-5 years
- Fixed rate plans
- Business gas management portal to monitor your bills and consumption
- Bespoke plans for businesses that use more than 500,000 kwh/year and spend is over £8,000 per year.
Shield Micro Gas
- For small or mirco businesses who use less than 293,071 kWh of gas a year or has 10 of fewer employes or has annual turnover of €2 million or less.
- 1 – 5 year contracts
- Smart meters installed
- Clear and accurate monthly billing
Large and Corporate Businesses
A range of bespoke solutions for the following industries:
- Manufacturing sector
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Food & Drink
- Services Sector
- Wholesale & Retail
- Hotels, Restaurant & Leisure
- Financial & Business Services
- Public Sector
Company profile: Gazprom Energy is an UK energy retailer for Gazprom Marketing & Trading Limited (GM&T Ltd) which in turn is owned by Russian gas giant Gazprom. They do not produce gas or generate electricity themselves and instead just sell it. However, their parent company is responsible for 13% of global gas production.
They were named the 2015 Supplier of the Year at the Energy Awards. They have around 350 European staff located across 4 cities: Manchester (HQ), London, Paris and ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands. Additionally, they supply energy to the Republic of Ireland from their UK offices.
In addition to supplying energy to businesses they also offer a range of complementary services including trading, carbon management and power purchase agreements.