Simple Gas is currently a gas-only independent energy supplier. Learn more about their business tariffs, company profile and customer reviews below.
Simple Gas Business Tariffs
- Single unit price for gas used so it’s clear what you’re paying for.
- 1 and 2 year fixed price contracts.
- Notice period and contract end date on each bill.
- No standing charges, 2 tier pricing and/or gimmicks such as Direct Debit Discounts.
- Dedicated account manager.
Simple Gas company profile: Simple Gas was set-up to make buying gas easier. They are relatively unique among suppliers in not charging a standing charge. Instead, you simply pay for for kilowatts used.
The management team have been listening to their customers for the past 10 years and they’ve tried to make it as easy as possible to switch for new customers and renew contracts for existing customers.
Currently they only supply gas, but are also looking to start supplying electricity in the near future.
Simple Gas Reviews
At the time of writing we could not find any reviews for the company online.
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? No, and no reviews online.
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Yes, although limited to their products.
- Online account management? No
Based on the above Simple Gas gets a website score of 3/5.
– Posted on January 8th, 2018