MA Energy is an independent electricity supplier founded in 2009 and is based in London’s Canary Wharf. Below we profile their tariffs, the company and look at customer reviews.
MA Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
- Dedicated Account Management.
- Bespoke electricity pricing
- Accurate Billing
- Simple tariff structures
- Current out-of-contract rates are 18.6p/kWh for Non-Half-Hourly (NHH) customers and 22.2p/kWh (day) / 18.6p/kWh (night) for Half Hourly (HH) customers. Standing charges are £2 per day for NHH customers and £3 per day for HH customers.
MA Energy company profile: MA Energy provides power exclusively to the UK business sector. They work with many different types of businesses including hotels, retail shops, storage facilities, office blocks, industrial factories and premiership football clubs.
The core values they list as being important include: Collaboration, Reliable, Efficient, Communication and Honest. Their fuel mix is generates slightly more CO2 than the UK average (due to lower than average use of nuclear power), but they do get 28% of their energy from renewable sources which is above average.
MA Energy Reviews
At the time of writing we could not find any positive or negative reviews for the company online.
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? No, and no other reviews online either.
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Limited, don’t have a lot of information but out-of-contract and deemed rate pricing easy to find.
- Online account management? No, but can submit meter readings online.
Based on the above MA Energy gets a website score of 3.5/5.
– Posted on January 8th, 2018