Go Effortless Energy is a Staffordshire based, family run energy company founded in 2013. Their aim is to make switching energy suppliers easy. Below we outline their business tariffs, give a company profile and have a look at customer reviews.
Go Effortless Energy Business Tariffs
- They do not outline their business tariffs online and request that you get a quote.
- For domestic customers they offer electricity prices as low as 12.33 p/kWh wtih a standing charge of just 21.31 p/day.
- Domestic gas rates are as low as 3.06 p/kWh with a 14.31 p/day standing charge.
- Single 12-month fixed price tariff
Go Effortless Energy company profile: The business was born out of founders Andrew and Melanie Burns’ frustration at trying to find the best tariff with one of the Big 6 energy suppliers. While they originally just wanted a way to supply friends and family with cheap electricity and gas, they realised they would have to sign up a few more customers to get the best deals.
They have a few key beliefs including: employing quality local staff, paying all corporate and personal taxes (no offshore tax havens) and finally in giving something back to the local community.
Finally, one thing that really separates them from most other suppliers (an exception being Bulb) is that they very clearly display their prices online and don’t try to hide them.
Go Effortless Energy Reviews
At the time of writing there were no positive or negative reviews of the company online. However, the company publicly displays the number of complaints they’ve received. In 2016, they received a grand total of 1 compliant, which was successfully resolved within 8 weeks.
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes, although not immediately obvious where it is (look under help centre)
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? No, but they do post a summary of complaints received (only 1 in 2016!).
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? No, almost no information about business energy, but they have very clear information about domestic energy including pricing.
- Online account management? No, but can submit meter readings online.
Based on the above Go Effortless Energy gets a website score of 4/5.
– Posted on January 8th, 2018