Flogas offers a range of LPG (Liquefied petroleum gas), LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) and mains gas tariffs and products to UK businesses. Read about these, a company profile and reviews below.
- Power for off-grid businesses and industrial processes.
- Up to 40% cheaper than oil
- Automated delivery service
- Nationwide supply
- Low investment costs and quick payback on equipment
LPG Cylinders & Bottles
- Offer 47kg and 18kg propane cylinders along with smaller bottles
- Solutions for Fork lift trucks, Farming, Caravan parks, hotels, pubs and catering and vehicles.
- One fixed price contract for 12, 24 or 36 months.
- Save you up to 45% a year on your current bill.
- Simple, easy to read bills.
- Specifically for high-end energy users not currently on mains gas.
- Takes up 600 times less space than when it’s a gas.
- A cleaner, greener, more cost-effective alternative to oil.
- Only LPG company who can provide a complete turnkey solution for propane enrichment of biomethane.
Flogas company profile: Flogas was founded in 1984 and has 30+ years providing alternative energy solutions for both home and business customers across the UK. For businesses they can help install an LPG tank on your site, change fuel supplier from oil or even help with solar PV.
They have a fleet of tankers that deliver to bulk customers throughout the UK. Gas cylinders can be filled at Flogas terminals and can be delivered or collected from one of our direct depots.
Like most energy companies they claim to focus on Openness, Honesty, Accountability, Respect and Trust. However, they go beyond that with their Flogas Customer Charter, which outlines their commitment to customers.
“Flogas Renewables was able to provide us with a solution that met our exact needs” – Cranfield University’s energy & environment manager via Customer Case Study
“We converted our production plant from oil to gas with FloGas’ help and direction. Garry and the team helped make sure the transition went as smoothly as possible and operationally everything has been far simpler than ever before with their live level monitoring. Very happy with our service.” – Steven via Trustpilot
“This is the worst company I have ever had the displeasure to deal with.” Mary via Trustpilot
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? Yes, but case studies are not easy to find. Online reviews are mostly positive.
- Straightforward to get a gas quote? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Yes, but is not well organised.
- Online account management? Yes
Based on the above Flogas gets a website score of 4.5/5.
– Posted on January 8th, 2018