F & S Energy was founded in Essex in 2011. They want to increase competition by taking a fresh and dynamic approach to the electricity industry.
They purchase energy from small generators across the UK and then sell that power on to business customers. Thus they are able to offer competitive deals on green energy tariffs.
Business Electricity Tariffs
- Offer market leading rates for your power supply
- Can also supply Green power at great rates
- Friendly and personal service
- Dedicated account manager who is your sole point of contact
- Deemed electricity prices of 22 p/kWh and standing charge of 500 p/day.
F & S Energy company profile: A relatively young company that both buys electricity from and supplies electricity to businesses across the UK. For businesses looking to be supplied with electricity, they strongly encourage you to enter into a contract as their deemed rates are quite high.
For businesses and individuals wishing to sell their electricity, F & S Energy can help with Renewable Energy Guarantee of Origin (REGOs), Feed-in Tariffs (FIT), DA/DC (Data Aggregator/Data Collector) charges and reactive power charges. They pay on a monthly basis.