Extra Energy (extraenergy) is one of the UK’s many new energy suppliers, supplying electricity and gas to both home and business customers.
Below you’ll find information about their business contracts and tariffs, rates and prices and read reviews from real customers:
Extra Energy Business Electricity & Gas Tariffs
- Lock into fixed price contracts for either one, two or three years.
- Remove risk of wholesale market price movements that could push your price up.
- UK contact centre
- Online account management
- Payments by Direct Debit, online or at a post office
- SME Deemed rates for electricity (from): 24.00 p/kwh (day) + 99.00 p/day standing charge.
- SME Deemed rates for gas: 5.50 p/kwh + 99.00 p/day standing charge.
Company profile: Extra Energy (extraenergy) is a very new entrant to the UK business market, having only started trading in early 2014. However, in that time they’ve managed grown quickly attracting both business and domestic energy users.
They aim to provide lower electricity and gas prices by running a lean company and passing the savings back to their customers. However, they do maintain UK based customer contact centres to help you with your problems.
For businesses they offer the ability to fix your business energy costs for up to 3 years. They can also help your organisation save money on energy through implementing energy saving tips. Finally, they can help your business when moving to new premisses.
Extra Energy Reviews
“They consistently show up among the cheapest energy suppliers in the UK on price comparison websites.” – via A Spokesman Said
“Extra Energy has received a customer score [47%] that is lower than the Great Britain average of 53%.” – Which? review
“Rated 19 out of 19” – via Citizens Advice
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? No
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Partial, website has large FAQ section but lacks a lot of details on tariffs.
- Online account management? Yes
Based on the above Extra Energy gets a website score of 3.5/5.
– Posted on 8 January 2018