Energia is one of Ireland’s leading energy suppliers and provides 22% of Northern Ireland’s businesses with electricity. Learn more about their tariffs below along with company reviews. (Note: Energia and Power NI are owned by the same parent company).
Energia Business Electricity & Gas Tariffs
- Focus on proving best prices.
- Businesses energy supplier of choice for over 1/5th of Northern Ireland’s businesses.
- Can supply businesses from 1-person start-ups to large multinationals with multiple sites.
- Offers fully renewable business electricity plans.
Other Energia Energy Products & Services
- Power Purchase Agreements for businesses wishing to sell their renewable energy.
- Energy Efficiency advice and help for businesses to reduce their energy needs.
- Can supply up to 20% of the entire island of Ireland’s electricity needs.
Energia company profile: Energia is owned by the Viridian Group who also own Power NI, the leader in the North Irish domestic energy market. The company is a leader in supplying renewable, wind energy to Irish businesses with a 25% share of Ireland’s wind generating capacity.
To help businesses they also offer energy auditing services and online account management. This can help you both to monitor your business’s energy usage and manage how you pay for it all.
“Energia provide us with a winning combination of competitively priced energy alongside great customer service.” – Hayley from Ladbrokers, customer testimonial via company website
“Great customer care. Unlike other service providers, I have found them to be the best for resolving any issues I may have had and in fairness I don’t think I have had any such is the good service.” – Chris via Trustpilot
“promised savings but turns out to be more expenisve than our previous provider.” – Brian via Trustpilot
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? Yes, many positive customer testimonials and generally good reviews online.
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes, simple quote form although not immediately obvious on website.
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Not much, contains some basic information about their generating capacity, lacks details about plans and tariffs.
- Online account management? Yes
Based on the above Energia gets a website score of 4/5.
– Posted on January 8th, 2018