Clear Business Energy offers businesses a way to save money on their electrify and gas usage. In addition to energy, Clear Business also offers water, insurance and telecom products. Below we profile their energy tariffs, provide a company profile and display customer reviews.
Clear Business Electricity & Gas Tariffs
- Renewal Promise means they will beat your first renewal quote by your current energy supplier.
- Fix electricity rates and gas prices for up to 3 years.
- Freeze prices at today’s rates if you’re still in a contract until you’re able to switch suppliers.
- No auto-rollovers
- UK based customer service team
Clear Business company profile: Clear Business claims to have over 140,000 business customers and as mentioned above, offers a range of services beyond just energy. (Similar to Utility Warehouse)
They also put their money where their mouth is, promising customers £30 if they fail to show up to any appointment without letting you know. They also claim they’ll charge VAT properly (5% instead of 20%) for charity energy, home business and low-use customers.
Overall their focus is on SMEs, so may not be right for everyone, but are certainly worth a look.
Clear Business Energy Reviews
“The transfer to Clear Business was very quick and easy. We have also been very impressed by all the members of staff.” – Lorna Skillen Customer testimonial on website.
“Beware of this company, customer service is rubbish and they guess and overestimate your bill.” – No 29 Bed&Breakfast via Trustpilot
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? Yes, a few customer testimonials can be found at the bottom of their site.
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes (via callback)
- Website contains useful information about business energy? No, very limited information about their services beyond the absolute basics.
- Online account management? Yes, Customer Zone for all products.
Based on the above Clear Business Energy gets a website score of 4/5.
– Posted on January 9th, 2018