British Gas has variety of electricity and gas tariffs for small, medium and large UK businesses.
Below you will find details about prices, rates and contract, plus you can read online reviews:
British Gas Business Electricity Tariffs & Plans
Fixed Price Energy Plans
- Designed for SMEs
- Lock in electricity prices for 1, 2 or 3 years
- Cheaper than deemed rate plans
- Ability to manage your account online
- Discounts for switching multiple locations
- Out of contract prices start at 21.25 p/kwh and 56.26 p/day standing charge.
Electricity for Large Businesses
- A completely tailored and bespoke solution
- Solutions can include online billing, smart meters, energy efficiency and competitive rates.
- Rates vary by region and type of electricity required (high vs low voltage).
British Gas Business Gas Tariffs & Plans
Fixed Price Energy Plan
- Designed for small and medium businesses
- Lock in rates for 1, 2, or 3 years
- Multi-site quotes
- Ability to submit meter readings online
- Offers a range of Careplans including service, repairs and maintenance.
- Out of contract prices start at 6.56 p/kwh and 98.23 p/day standing charge.
Gas for Large Businesses
- For businesses that use 732,000 kWh gas per year or more
- Tailored solutions
- Range of contract types and lengths
- Suggest alternative deal structures to save you and your business money
- Bespoke rates depending on usage and demand.
Company Profile: British Gas is the largest of the UK’s Big Six energy suppliers and supplies electricity and/or gas to approximately 12 million homes and 500,000 businesses and organisations across the UK. It is a subsidiary of Centrica plc which also owns Scottish Gas in Scotland and Bord Gáis Energy in the Republic of Ireland.
British Gas owns its own gas infrastructure (pipes) that supply homes and businesses but does not own any electricity infrastructure, which are instead run and maintained by regional distribution network operators (DNOs).
For businesses it offers not only business and gas plans but can also help with renewable energy (solar PV, biomass boilers and heat pumps), business boiler installation and repairs, smart metering and improved energy efficiency.
At any given time the company offers a range of offers to switch your business electricity and gas plan to them.
- Save up £900 by switching business gas online
- 10% off business electricity when you buy online
- Up to £400 reward when you switch multiple meters
- £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for signing-up with Worldpay
- Business Care plans starting at £79.00
Current offers: http://www.britishgas.co.uk/business/offers
British Gas Business Reviews
“Excellent service, came out next day to fix fault” – Trustpilot
“Always happy British Gas customer” – Review Centre
“Engineer fixed within 2 hours of call” – Money Supermarket
“Unable to Fix” – Review Centre
“Impossible to contact them if there’s a problem” – Trustpilot
“Its prices could be a bit cheaper” – Which.co.uk
– Posted on April 25th, 2016