AvantiGas specialises in supplying Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) to both home and business customers in the UK. For business customers they offer a range of bespoke solutions.
Keep reading to learn more about AvantiGas’ business contracts and tariffs, rates and prices:
Flexible LPG for the Leisure Industry
- Reliable and prompt deliveries direct from a national supplier
- Automated delivery methods designed to ensure an uninterrupted supply
- Above and below ground tank options to protect your view
LPG for Industry
Ideal fuel source for many industrial processes including:
LPG for Agriculture
- Poultry farms
- Pig rearing
- Crop drying
- Horticulture & Garden Centres
- Flame weeding
- Space heating
- Hot water
- Swimming pool heating
- Air conditioning
Hotels, B&B’s and Guest Houses
- Up to 20% cleaner compared to oil
- Great for heating, hot water and cooking because it’s safe and reliable
- Installation costs often less than comparable oil based solutions
- Underground tank options available to help keep your property looking as attractive as possible
Used for the following reasons:
- Speed – provides heat straight away
- Control – distributes heat evenly
- Cleanliness – burns clean with no black smoke
AvantiGas Company profile: AvantiGas specialises in Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), which is a separate product from standard methane (mains) gas. LPG vapour is heavier than air which means if there is a leak it will sink to low lying areas. However, the calorific value of LPG is about 2.5 times higher than that of mains gas so more heat is produced from the same volume.
As a result LPG requires specific storage solutions involving an above ground or underground tank. This makes it a good option for businesses that are not already attached to the mains gas network, especially in rural or remote locations. For some of the various applications see the tariff section above.
AvantiGas has ISO 9001 accreditation and safety is a major focus for them. The company also offers renewable Biomass energy under their sister brand AvantiRenewables.