Affect Energy is one of many new independent energy suppliers started in the UK in the last decade. They believe in putting people first, trying new things and keeping things real.
They are able to supply small to medium sized businesses with both gas and electricity. If you’re not quite ready to for a new contract right away, they can contact closer to the end of your contract end date.
- Offer fixed and variable tariffs
- Suitable for small to medium sized businesses
- Offer both both gas and electricity
- Prices only offered after getting a quote
Affect Energy company profile: Based in Shoreham By Sea (near Brighton) the Affect Energy team has over 50 years of energy experience. They offer what they call ‘Simply Brilliant Energy’ which is a combination of cheap gas and electricity, doing what they say they’ll do and a focus on customer service when things don’t quite go as planned.
To do this, they aim to treat you as a person rather than as an account number. They also aim to try new things so they can innovate and offer you the best service possible. Finally, they aim to minimise the amount of energy jargon they use as much as possible.
You can get a business energy quote either by emailing or calling them directly.
Affect Energy Reviews
“Not only are they offering a great price for energy but their customer service is exemplary too. Very friendly, easy to talk to, sent a follow up email to confirm our chat and went above and beyond to put my mind as ease.” – Emily via Energy Advisory Service UK
We could not find a single negative review of the company online.
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? Yes
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Very limited, while they do offer business energy tariffs, very little information about them can be found on their website.
- Online account management? Yes
Based on the above Affect Energy gets a website score of 4/5.
– Posted on April 19th, 2017