Yü Energy is one of the UK’s highest rated business-only energy suppliers. They offer both business electricity and gas tariffs to business customers.
Learn more about them, their rates & prices and read reviews below:
Yü Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
- Competitive prices
- Premium level of service
- Personal account manager
- Three ring pick up policy
- Deemed rates (from): 23.03 p/kwh + 159.00 p/day standing charge.
Yü Energy Business Gas Tariffs
- Fixed prices
- Industry-leading customer service
- Exceeding safety standards
- Can help with new connections
- Deemed rates (from): 6.96 p/kwh + 76.34 p/day standing charge
Corporate Energy Tariffs
- Fixed price for electricity for the duration of your contract (within +/- 10% of expected usage) for up to 3 years
- Fixed price for delivery the duration of your contract.
- Fixed price for service
- Fixed price for new generation incentives
- Fixed electricity price for the duration of your contract (1-3 years)
- Also fixed prices for service and delivery.
- Renewable Obligation, Feed In Tariff scheme and Electricity Market Reform prices are fixed unless they go up by more than 40% during your contract.
- Lower tariffs than fully fixed.
Multi-Site and Large Gas:
- Organise all non-half-hourly (NHH), half-hourly (HH) and Gas contracts to have one ending date.
- Organise contracts for new sites to be added to the Group contract, lining up the contract end dates
- Manage new site supply connections, changes of tenancy as well as site terminations.
Yü Energy Company profile: Yü Energy is relative newcomer to the UK business energy scene. Founded in April 2014, their goal is to become the most innovative supplier in the market.
Their primary focus is on delivering superior customer service, by treating business owners as individuals. This is on top of their commitment to find you and your business competitively priced electricity and gas.
If you’re looking to an alternative to the big 6 energy suppliers, Yü Energy may be worth a look.
Yü Energy Reviews
Overall, Yü Energy seems to have overwhelmingly positive reviews, scoring over 9 out of 10 on Trustpilot.
“Probably one of the best suppliers in the industry!” – via Trustpilot
“Excellent Customer Service” – via Trustpilot
“May be the worst energy company in UK” – via Trustpilot
- Clear contact information (including phone number) on website? Yes
- Case studies and/or reviews on website? Yes, although sourced from Trustpilot
- Straightforward to get quotes? Yes
- Website contains useful information about business energy? Some, website seems to be a bit thin on content and pricing information is difficult to find.
- Online account management? Not clear
Based on the above Yü Energy gets a website score of 4/5.
– Posted on May 18th, 2016